You little butt munchers,
I finally finished this BITCH. It took so long for me to get motivated and just buckle down and stick 250 more holes in my wall. Anywhoodle, here she is! SHES A BEAUT CLARKE! I pulled a 14 year old girl move and boosted the colour on this photo. Deal with it. Next on my SLOW moving bedroom project is painting some night tables WHITE. Then I think it is time Daniel and I got a REAL bed. Yes folks, we are still sleeping on a mattress on the floor. I got my eye on a real show stopper at IKEA. I am just waiting for it to come into stock. I can’t wait to not have to crawl up off the floor in the morning LOL.
Later days fart weasels,
Kids, it has been WAY TO LONG! I mean it! I seriously fell of the band wagon. Maybe I will chase that wagon and jump back on again. To be honest I don’t even know if I will. I am so bad at keeping up with these things when I don’t have extra time. I should make some extra time though. I guess we will see!
Lately Daniel and I have been finding so much good shit in the garbage in our building. Check out this white IKEA bookshelf we found. I decided to get some pretty fabric and staple gun it to the back. How pretty is this!? RUL PRETTY if you ask me.
:) Hopefully talk to you guys soon!
Children of the corn,
Today we are making throw pillows. Thats right honey boo, so get out your sewing machine and have at er! Daniel and I got this great colourful stripped fabric at IKEA. God I love IKEA, I don’t know how I got along without them!
- Step 1- Like always, get your shit together please. You need a sewing machine, fabric, and a pillow fill or stuffing (not the turkey kind)
- Step 2- Channel your 15 year old self, and remember what the family studies teacher told you.
- Step 3- Measure your fabric to the same size as your pillow fill, and then cut it out.
- Step 4- Do it again…
- Step 5- Take the two pieces of fabric you just cut out, turn them inside out and sew three sides together.
- Step 6- Sew the fourth side half way, turn it right side out again and then put your fill inside.
- Step 7-Sew the rest up by hand and then ENJOY!
In other news, Para Paints saw my post on the paint chip wall project I did, and asked me if I wanted another fan deck to finish the job. Obvi I said “HELL YEAH”. They sent a courier over with it today, so I think I will finish off the wall. Pictures to come soon!