Children of the corn,
Today we are making throw pillows. Thats right honey boo, so get out your sewing machine and have at er! Daniel and I got this great colourful stripped fabric at IKEA. God I love IKEA, I don’t know how I got along without them!
- Step 1- Like always, get your shit together please. You need a sewing machine, fabric, and a pillow fill or stuffing (not the turkey kind)
- Step 2- Channel your 15 year old self, and remember what the family studies teacher told you.
- Step 3- Measure your fabric to the same size as your pillow fill, and then cut it out.
- Step 4- Do it again…
- Step 5- Take the two pieces of fabric you just cut out, turn them inside out and sew three sides together.
- Step 6- Sew the fourth side half way, turn it right side out again and then put your fill inside.
- Step 7-Sew the rest up by hand and then ENJOY!
In other news, Para Paints saw my post on the paint chip wall project I did, and asked me if I wanted another fan deck to finish the job. Obvi I said “HELL YEAH”. They sent a courier over with it today, so I think I will finish off the wall. Pictures to come soon!